Saturday, January 23, 2010

Preparing for Pirates!!!!




Last day at work! The booking staff (the lovely Roxanne, Caroline and Sharyn) decided that I should be prepared to meet pirates. They made me this lovely costume so that the pirates would think I was one of them! I particularly like the parrot. I swear it spoke to me! Was also given a lovely bottle of malt whisky from the rest of the staff. My colleagues know me so well..... alchohol is always welcome. Can just envisage sitting on the foredeck of Shirley Valentine sipping Glenmorangie at sunset! Bring it on..... Will really, really miss everyone though and a lot of tears were shed yesterday. Can't wait to catch up when we come home. Anyway, ONE WEEK TO GO till we leave Oz. I think I am pretty organised, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Can't wait to meet our lovely lady.....

No comments:

Post a Comment